By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Sale Finds!

        


Top-ASOS
Trousers-TOPSHOP
Trainers-Office

Hello there! I am determined to not let this beyond miserable weather to get me down, although talks of a possible snow storm in London tonight is enough to get me a little worried. Worried in terms of never wanting to get up again and staying snuggled up in bed instead of participating in anything productive. The sales are out in force right now and I'm suprised at the amount that I've been able to find both online and in the sales themselves, although purchasing them from the comfort of my own home is of course my favorite way to do it! These fabulous khaki combat trousers have been on my mind since the minute I first spotted them at full price, yet there was always something stopping me from grabbing them. However now that they have been reduced for the third time now to £10 from £36 you guys can get them too. So another LCM is over however now we only have to wait about another month for LFW so that's mucho exciting, I'm determined to work every show that I can seeing as the one show that I didn't work this LCM resulted in an after party invitation (What are the chances?!!) 

Speak soon, Sian xx





No comments:

Post a Comment