By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Bikini Babes

Despite my love of everything turtle I can't help but tire of layering up, or in my case my lack of attention to the weather. Meaning I leave the house in what some would call summer atire and then regretting my decision as soon as I'm too far away from my house to turn back and chuck on everything thick and wintery. But no fear I am getting there in coping with this weather, and one of my main motivationational tactics is dreaming of the summer and the wonderful holidays that are hopefully set to come my way. And yes if you're wondering I have already started Bikini shopping (I whisper as my Bank account groans), Here's some of my favourite of the minute picks for all you holiday go getters-

Bikini Top-ASOS
Bikini Bottoms-ASOS
Swimsuit-TOPSHOP


Bikini Top-River Island




No comments:

Post a Comment