By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Matalan have got it down this christmas!


The Happy December everyone, can you believe that we're only 23 days away from Christmas? That's the scariest yet exciting thing I've heard so far this month. Anyway I'm back! I'm not too sure where I've been apart from doing ridiculous shifts at River Island to fund what I can already tell is going to be an expensive Christmas.
This is a quick one from me as always as I am due to leave the house in about 3 minutes for my shift and ofcourse I choose now to start a blogpost, I am absolutely loving RI at the minute and I'm not just saying this as a former employee I promise! Their coat game has always been incredibly strong and this year I feel that they're killing the high street with new up to date fabulous styles weekly, and belive me It's tough to keep up! These fabulous trousers are from River and whilst I'm the clumsiest person in the world by reputation I just couldn't refuse them. They're the perfect slim fit which I have always adored and the cropped leg saves me rolling them up! This is one of my first jumper purchases of the year, Where have I been right?! And believe it or not it's actually from Matalan, I came across it last friday and before I knew it I was holding it to my chest keeping it safe from all the crazy Black Friday shoppers! It was amazingly only £25 and they have it in cream too!
That's it from me, Speak soon x


Jumper-Matalan
Trousers-River Island
Boots-River Island













No comments:

Post a Comment