By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Friday 19 December 2014

All I Want


Heels-New Look

It feels like an eternity since i've blogged and let's face it, it practically has! The latest is that i'm currently spending ny time as Womenswear Supervisor at River Island, just until January allowing me to make some extra money for christmas and experience being a supervisor which i'm still trying to get a grasp on might I add! Today's outfit is meant to be a little inspiration for this party season, throwing on heels and a long coat can add a fab pop if you're in a rush or simply unsure on what to wear for the night.   Believe it or not I'm actually a terrible shopper both online and in the stores, I diver like nobodies business and I can take up to 3 weeks to make a final decision! I'd say all of the items in this outfit were subject to this treatment and I'm suprised that I was able to get my hands on them keeping in mind the amount of time that I took making my mind up. I can't believe how close Christmas is?! And the cheek I had nearly not mentioning the festive season in this post, but thankfully Mariah Carey is now filling my eardrums and my house with Christmas spirit!
   
    Lots of love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment