By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Tuesday 30 December 2014

2014 Lookback-My Return

Have we become strangers again? It certainly feels that way! But fear no more my time as a Supervisor is nearly up and in around two weeks I will be free to Blog as I please. I love this time of year simply because there's so much going on from Christmas parties and excessive food(Which I know all too much about) to New Years plans and the dreaded resolutions. 
ANYWAY this post is going to be a reflection on my year, so here goes. 

-Blogging

My blog has actually only been running since the beginning of the year, and whilst it has increased my spending like crazy I wouldn't change it for the world. Whilst as of lately I've been really bad updating SKW i think it's so important to have interests and a life outside of work, I mean we all need something to keep us sane right?!


-Fashion Week

This year was my first as an Intern and I was lucky enough to experience London Mens Collection, and London Fashion Week. I am so greatful for the opportunities that I have been lucky enough to have had this year, and I look forward to seeing what 2015 has in store for me!

-Turning the big 18

This August saw my decent into womanhood (At least that's what I'm told) and I finally turned Eighteen. Now whilst at times it feel's the same as being 17 I do feel as if I need to take responsibility for certain things now such as my *cough* spending. And of course finally being able to flaunt your ID is a bonus!

-My Future

I decided fairly recently that I wanted to pursue a career in Fashion, this was such a big step for someone who has changed career decisions more than most. I feel like it's been such a big and fabulous learning curve for me and I'm really enjoying experiencing and deciding on which route to descend upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment