By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Thursday 9 October 2014

Stop being so catty

       
                         
       
Trench Coat-Missguided
Trousers-Forever 21
Boots-ASOS
 
Even though my morning was super rushed I decided that I needed to photograph this amazing bag, it arrived last night and I'm over the moon! It's the perfect size and it keeps it shape so nice one new look. This is a casual outfit perfect for these early mornings which I'm still not used to, mixing old and new pieces feels so refreshing! I think as it means that I can calm down on the shopping front.
Monochrome is taking over my life and my wardrobe (I seem to be having a lack of hanger crisis) So I added my bargain Forever 21 High waisted trousers to the mix, they're the perfect trouser in my opinion because of the cut quality and £19.99 price tag!
 
I'm still currently working 7 days a week like a maniac, however I'm not as tired as I expected to be. I mean I find the energy to go out for cocktails mid week! I feel so lucky to have been given this opportunity as it really was the step up and encouragement that I needed. So any of you guys out there that are not yet in your ideal situation just wait on it(Drake Moment) In time it will all work out.
 
I spent last night at the IRIS 10th Anniversary party held in their queens park store, it was a funfilled night with the drinks flowing and a killer DJ oh and a visit from Rosie Fortescue!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment