By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Tuesday 7 October 2014

How to Nail Street Style

Wow is it really October already? This year is really speeding on, with that in mind I'll definetley be doing a round up of my year really soon.

Anyway onto todays post,

Recently It's become less about getting dressed to the nines and risking serious injury in your highest heels, and more about keeping it casual and yes dare I say it wearing Flats! Street style is all the rage with celebs such as Rihanna, Rita Ora, Miranda Kerr and Jessica Biel all strolling the streets in their coolest street style get ups.

So how do you achieve the ultimate street style look?
-Try and keep it as simple as possible, for example a plain white tee ripped jeans and Chelsea boots are the perfect combo.
-Or be one of the cool kids mixing an oversized knit with some denim or slouch trousers(As seen below), team with some kickass trainers throw the jacket over the shoulders and knock em dead.

                            Source-Tumblr.                       
           
 Don't focus on keeping the colour scheme monochrome it you're a colour junkie embrace it! Make street style your own by colour blocking your pieces or accessories.                                          
  Of course it you are confessed colour-phobic like myself focus keeping the focus neutral. 
Right now I'm loving greys I'm looking foward to teaming these amazing Missguided trousers with this ASOS roll neck. I really need some Adidas originals to complete this outfit!        

Source-Tumblr

         Clutch bags are an awesome accessory especially leather envelope clutches like this georgeous one, to me they just scream simple styling! Don't shy away from extravagant designs and bright colours though as they add a pop to any ordinary outfit which is always welcome.    
    Backpacks are also a really cool accessory to have, although they are hard to pull off I must admit! I really love the large square backpacks as opposed to the slouchy ones, I just feel like they keep their shape and look a lot smarter.

Souce-Tumblr

Speak Soon,
Happy Tuesday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment