By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Tuesday 28 October 2014

MIA No More



Jumper-Mango
Jeans-River Island
Bag-ASOS
 
Hi all! Prepare for a quick one as I've managed to snap some semi-decent photos this morning and I am currently using my last few minutes of my Lunch break to type this up. And then it's back to the craziness that is PR! So if you're wondering yes I am still going, I'd like to say strong but sometimes working 7 days a week can take it's toll on a girl!
Anyway as usual I've dressed completely wrong for the weather as for some Bizarre reason the sun has decided to shine, what in the world?!
I am on a real bargain hunt at the minute so you best believe that this outfit is jammed packed with them, I already have this jumper in cream however I love it so much that a black one was a welcome addition. And for £10 how could I say no?!
I'll get my thinking cap on for an imaginative post as Halloween is nearly upon us (Hooray) It will be my first year as a legal adult so I'm ready to get scared, shocked, and a little tipsy.
 
Happy Tuesday.x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment