By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Thursday 25 September 2014

Weekly Loves

As I'm still getting used to this full time lifestyle I've decided to take some time out from outfit posts, simply because I was putting too much pressure on myself to take photos at 8am before I headed out of the door! So for the time being I'm sticking to my writing. Today I'll be sharing some of the things that I'm loving this week, prepare for everything and anything.

Glue

I am currently obsessed with the new e4 series Glue, it combines romance fun and mystery. I love that the cast are all young and so kickass and even more so that the hilarious Jordan Stevens (1/2 Of Rizzle Kicks) is one of the main characters. The storyline is so fresh and after only two episodes I'm already hooked and constantly on my toes, So tune in Mondays at 10.00pm!

Un-real Fur
Just recently have I discovered Australian Faux Fur brand Unreal fur, they are currently stocked on ASOS and have a range of fur coats and gilets to die for! The pride themselves on using faux fur and are proving popular with us Brits, and with fur never going out of style this can be worn year in year out.

-Layering
This SATC outfit has and always will be my inspiration for layering, the perfect mix of colours and a stunning statement jacket is what I strive for! Also as the weather is starting to deteriorate especially in the morning we are able to stay warm, and look fashionable. If I manage to create a look even half as good as Carries my life will be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment