By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Comfort is key

        
               
Top- Ebay 
Bag-ASOS 
Jeans-RiverIsland
 Jacket-Missguided
                                    
I know I know I'm late posting again! I'm still trying to get some sort of order back into my life but in due time I hope. So these early mornings mean I'm looking for comfortable simple outfits such as this one, however I'm not sure how long I'll be able to carry on wearing short sleeves if these freezing mornings continue! This is more of a street style outfit which I've decided that I would use to describe my current style, although sometimes I do get the urge to throw on some pink! I adore this jacket from Missguided and I'm pretty sure that soon the cream version will also be making it's way into my life. It's the perfect throw on and it adds the simple style element to all outfits. Anyway I promise I'll try harder life's just a bit overwhelming at the minute, speak soon.                        Happy Monday.x


No comments:

Post a Comment