By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Monday 8 September 2014

Street style

Top-Nike via depop   
Bag-MissSelfridge       
Cullottes
Jacket-Prettylittlething    
Trainers-Office.       
                            
Busy week alert! 
As much as I'd love to say that it consists of shopping and lunch dates, my week really is a mixture of interning, working and the beginning of  London Fashion week. So right now I'm on my way to Central London to help out the same company that I was lucky enough to work for previously at LCM, with comfortable shoes and google maps at the ready I'm preparing for a day of delivering invitations around London. By the way Thank you sunshine I really appreciate it! I love comfortable outfits but I hate the feeling that comes with not making a lot of effort, however I'd like to think this is one of my more effortless looks. Except of course it wasn't! I would have taken it in a more formal direction if I was say meeting a friend or having the day out, but as I have been instructed to wear comfortable footwear I though that Air Max would keep me bouncing around comfortably all day. 
Speak soon, Happy Monday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment