By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Wednesday 10 September 2014

She's only being sensible!

Boots-ASOS
Bonjour my lovelies! As fashion week is nearly within my grasp I am feeling especially positive. Maybe it's because I've been shopping like mad, but I'm liking it. So today was the final day of delivering lfw invitations and is it weird that I'm going to miss it? I love the whole proving yourself thing, and it's always nice to have something to get up for in the morning. Anyway onto my new babies from ASOS, I was lost for words when I opened the package and looking down at them now I still am. They're the perfect shoe as they're stylish yet slipper like, the heel is a great little height boost but not so much that you fall over every 5 seconds(which I am known for doing) I'm so happy to have found a shoe that works for me, so expect so see these in probably every blog post to come!  Happy Wednesday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment