By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Saturday 6 September 2014

Right Now

Top-Missguided                                Jeans-River Island                             Coat-Bank                                       Shoes-Public Desire
Hola! It's official I have ridiculous holiday blues, probably because I've got to go into work today but hey it's the only thing funding my shopping habit! Anyway this look was more laid back excluding the shoes of course, the leather top is an oldy from Missguided and aside from making my body boiling hot all day it's a gem to wear! As the weather can't seem to make it's mind up I decided to throw on my favourite coat from Bank Fashion just Incase a storm presented itself. Luckily enough the weather held up and I remained dry for the day. I can't contain my excitement for Fashion Week and I'm just trying to put together some worthy outfits, were required to wear all black so I'm sure it won't be that hard for me! :) Happy Saturday.z

No comments:

Post a Comment