By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Thursday 4 September 2014

A day at Bloggers Love Fashion Week

Jeans-River Island        
Shoes&Jacket-Missguided    
Bag-Miss Selfridge.                              
Yes she is alive! After what I can only describe as an eventful week, I'm so happy to confirm that I've got my blogging mojo back. Yesterday was the final day of Bloggers Love Fashion Week, but the first for me as I ended up agreeing to do overtime for the same time as day one. (Grrrrrr) so Incase you don't know Bloggers Love is a company that organise exclusive events for Bloggers. It's free and simple to sign up so I really reccomend doing it, the event was held in the Penthouse in Leciester Square which is probably the biggest club in the area. With 7 floors all overlooking London it's amazing both in the  day and night, and I actually ended up returning later that night for a mid week release! It's free entry before midnight and the drinks are more affordable than I expected. So if you're ever in the area check it out, for a Wednesday night I was really impressed with the turn out! Anyway that's it from me today.                                        Happy Thursday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment