By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Sunday 31 August 2014

You have some fluff on your shirt

Jumper-Missguided                        
Jacket-PrettyLittleThing                           
Trousers-Forever21                        
 Shoes-Topshop.                                
Wow getting back into a routine is tough! From the minute I stepped off the plan my mind was consumed with thoughts of my future, blogging and Ofcourse the deliveries that were awaiting me. The weather is so up and down here at the minute that I've been trying to mix something summery with a warmer piece just to make sure that I don't catch a cold or heatstroke. I love mixing pink and blue together and wearing these two pieces worked like a dream (Atleast I think!) these dreamy shoes were a sale snatch at half the price in the Topshop sale, whilst they're not the most practical shoes I cannot deny their beauty! So this week is going to consist of overtime and job searching, as it seems as if my internship effectively "fell through" I'm back on the search. If you're also looking to pursue a career in fashion look to www.fashionworkie.co.uk and www.fashionunited.co.uk.                  Happy Sunday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment