By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Tuesday 12 August 2014

What a Pretty Little Thing


                 
                   
                   
Jacket-Pretty Little Thing
Trousers-Forever 21
Top-Missguided

Apologies for the cringe worthy post title but from the minute that this PLT jacket arrived I knew it was a match made in heaven, It was a difficult decision between the cream and the black, but as always I opted for the Black just as I thought I would get more wear out of it. (And that the Makeup stains wouldn't be as obvious!) It's lovely and lightweight yet a little thicker than my Missguided Jacket, which is great as the great British weather is all over the place for a change. Initially I was planning to do a "blackout" outfit which would just feature head to toe black clothing, but I decided that these new adorable Forever 21 trousers would work just as well. I love a good high waist and these trousers are my current favourites, I'm not normally a regular Forever 21 customer but I have to admit that each time I enter the Oxford Circus store I leave a happy girl! I definitely recommend visiting it if you're in the area, as the whole store is just to die. The prices are ridiculously cheap and for me the design and style are always lovely, they're sizes are S M L so being a size 10 I go for the M and i'm always happy with the fit. Right now I'm making the last minute preparations for my holiday next Wednesday, I am ridiculously excited but as always I'm fretting about not having anything to wear. So in typical me style I've taken to PLT and Missguided and bought a load of holiday pieces that I doubt will even make an appearance. But I'm looking forward to seeing how I cope on holiday without my parents, it will definetley be interesting!                      Happy Tuesday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment