By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Monday 18 August 2014

Singing in the shower

Dress-Forever21
Air Mx 90-Office

First of all I'd like to wish a Happy Birthday to my wonderful Mumma! Since Sports attire is just about everywhere at the minute, I thought it would be the perfect time to try out the old dress/trainer combo. Sorry if I've offended any of you fashionistas, but it's been so nice not wearing heels everyday as my feet are in absolute tatters!(Why I insist on wearing them to work when I am constantly on my feet I do not know) I love this Vest dress that I picked up from Forever 21 a few weeks back and for £9 I believe that it's a real bargain, It'll be great to dress up for a night out or kept simple as a cover up during the day on my holiday which I'm off to on Wednesday. The quality is amazing and it's a simple versatile piece that I look forward to styling. 
Now I believe that bumbags should be left to the market traders, however as I'm prone to losing just about everything I'm hoping that this little flowery baby will prevent any holiday unwanted disasters. The D.I.Y on it was down to my mum and the flowers came from a primark headband that hadn't been worn for some time. Stuck down with superglue onto my Dads old Bag and Bobs your uncle! I highly recommend doing this yourself if you're in need as I've seen similar homemade styles on bay selling for £20+. I've had a little pre-holiday hair cut just to get rid of the many split ends that had multiplied all too quickly. I think you forget how nice it feels to go to the hairdressers and have a little pamper, and I'm so glad as I did as I'm know rearing to be in Spain now! Even more so as the heavens have just opened here in Britain(Surprise Surprise).

Speak Soon, Happy Monday.x

Currently listening to:




No comments:

Post a Comment