By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Thursday 14 August 2014

Preparing for my first adult-less holiday 1/2

I really love having my own Blog as I find that I can provide advice on situations that I'm going through where I could've used it, and where I feel that people might need some. As we all know it's nice to have some advice regardless of whether we end up using it or not, So with my holiday departure date approaching at ridiculous speed I've decided it's about time I face up to the fact that I'm going to need to be an adult(at least for the week)! There will be another advice post after I return from holiday which will be packed with the do's and don'ts when abroad with your friends. I feel like I've been a bit brief when it comes to my holiday, so I'm going to Magaluf in Spain next Wednesday for 7 Days.

Now I will not lie to you I'm pretty damn nervous, just as I'm not sure what to expect in terms of the Bars, the people and the labelled "Pushy" reps. But from what I've seen from holidaymakers this year the Holiday is what you make of it, and of course people are going to be making silly rash decisions but I mean that's happening in Britain every weekend right? I'm just going to keep my wits about me but also make the most of my first ever girls holiday, I have plans of beautiful beaches, Water sports,and a sizzling Booze cruise (Actually we'll see about the last one!)

There's no denying both my  at the prospect of being abroad with people my age, as my family age range is all over the place I actually have no members of my family with the same age as me. Little things like going to dinner and heading to the beach I'm really looking forward to, there's something lovely about being on holiday with your friends and it sure is the ultimate test! Like any of you that are/have already been abroad with your mates this year I'm sure you know my pain when the same don'ts are repeated to me by just about everyone that I come into contact with.
They Vary From:

-Don't leave your friends
-Don't desert your drink and then go back to it
-Don't dive in the pool at night
etc etc    
                          
But I get it they just want us to be safe which has to be worrying when you see the amount  of disasters that have happened abroad just this year alone. I think the key is not to get too carried away with the cheap booze on offer, I am aware though that as Magaluf bars offer ridiculously cheap or free alcohol for all holiday makers so it's no suprise that people get absolutely bladdered all night and day. It's all about moderation guys!! It doesn't seem real and I doubt that it will until I arrive at the airport and my departure time is within spitting distance (I've just realised I really hate that phrase!) even when I attempt to sort through my case and my horrendous old school summer bits
It will definitely be an unforgettable experience that's for sure!

Happy Thursday.x


No comments:

Post a Comment