By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Thursday 28 August 2014

1st Girls Holiday-Magaluf

It's official I'm back in the uk, and I've survived a crazy week in Magaluf-Spain! After 7 nights of sheer holiday madness it was a pleasant suprise to put my head down in a bed that wasn't full of sand and uncomfortable metal bars. But uncomfy beds aside the holiday was definetley eventful with trips to the local waterpark, paint party at BCM, and a midnight beach trip! The heat was just what I needed and I'm sorry to say that I was just a little happy when I found out that it was chucking it down here. The first holiday away from the parents is a big deal, and nervous was the biggest understatement. But overall I'm glad that I did it and it was definetley an experience, and now I'm more than ready to get back to blogging and I'm more than buzzing for Lodon Fashion Week where I'll be helping out! Wooowwweeee.                                   

Happy Friday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment