By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Friday 8 August 2014

J'adore

Top-Monki
Jeans-River Island
Bag-Miss Selfridge

So here's my first real outfit post as an Eighteen year old, I'll admit it does feel pretty good! This was an outfit that I wore yesterday to watch the Inbetweeners Two but I'll get to that in a bit. In typical me style I failed to take any photos so recreation was the only answer. It wasn't the most sensible outfit as for me heat and jeans do not go together, especially with the thickness of these ones! These are my all time favourite jeans and I wear them 99% of the time, simply because I love the fit, feel and they're so comfortable so they're always my first choice for work! I love this adorable Monki top also, because it's really simple and I'm looking forward to styling it in different ways. I ended up buying it from the ASOS website however as I didn't fancy paying the £6 delivery charge, this is my first purchase from Monki and I never knew how affordable it was! Now I've been lusting over this bag for a while so when I headed to Oxford street armed with an Arcadia voucher, I was at the checkout with the bag in my hand before I even knew it. I'm a sucker for an envelope clutch and I'm hoping that a touch of Pink may take me out of my monochrome funk. Anyway onto Inbetweeners 2:

Plot- Simon, Neil, and Will head out to Austraulia To Visit Jay where he's staying with his uncle. All the boys apart from Simon have split with the girls from the first movie, and on their break from Univeristy they head down under. Jay is heartbroken over his break up with Jane, and heads out to find her with the three boys in tow.

Thoughts- There's no denying that the film is hilarious, and there's plenty of typical jokes from the boys making it a really feel good film. Although don't take that as encouragement to take the family, However I feel that the plot wasn't strong enough, and at times it was a bit like what's going on here? Prepare for surprises, laughs and of course naughtiness.

Rate-3./5

1 comment:

  1. I have read many blogs yet, but your style is so impressive to me. I would come again to give a boost to my skills through the knowledge you provide us in your blogs. Hats off for your superb writings.
    wholesale womens tops distributor

    ReplyDelete