By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Sunday 10 August 2014

It's Tiger time!


Skirt-Primark 
Bag-Miss Selfridge.              
So last night was my first ever real club experience, and like any newbie I had no idea where I wanted to go/where the best place was to go etc. It's so hard when you don't know what these places are like! Anyway after speaking to some people about the club scene, it seemed as if the majority of the best clubs were based in Picadilly Circus area. Which really is great as it's so easy to get to, it was kind of a last minute thing once we got there and after being repeatedly hassled by club promoters we made the decision to head to Tiger Tiger. Which Incase you don't know is a club that backs onto a Resturant, the inside was buzzing and we was lucky enough to pay £10 entry not £15 (I think they wanted more girls to be honest!!)
There's no denying that the location is perfect and the drinks are fairly priced which I was really suprised at, however I will have to say as the area is highly populated by tourists and it seems that a fair amount if them left their manners at home! I'm talking grabbing and just behaviour that had us feeling ridiculously uncomfortable within about 5 minutes, but we all have to experience these things to find the places that we like right! I'm currently on my way home from work so if I start to ramble it's probably because my eyes are closed! Anyway I was really happy with my outfit as it ended up looking like a two piece suit, when in fact they were from two different places. The top was from River Island and I've had my eye on it ever since I first spotted it, it was a close call between the black and the white but once I stumbled across the skirt the outfit became clear. Apologises for the quality of photos, I was so unorganised and these photos were taken at about 11pm, the top has mesh sleeves and crosses over at the bottom. All I can say is expect to see this on a regular basis, the skirt was an odd one that I was lucky enough to find in .the Lakeside Primark which is probably my favourite one, I didn't bother trying it as for £8 I just decided to cut my losses and buy it before someone else did. I'm so happy with it and I can't wait to wear it again! Okay last thing prepare yourselves, I've only gone and got an internship in Fashion PR! Yes after what seems like an endless (dramatic) search I've been offered a 4 week placement at an adorable PR firm close to my home. I'm really happy and I'll be starting in September once I arrive back from my holiday. Thanks for all your support and carry on with your searches, as you know that it will pay off eventually. Happy Sunday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment