By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Friday 25 July 2014

You Wern't Special Til I Made You So








Dress-H&M
Denim Jacket-Vintage
Sunglasses-Market Stall
I was so happy when I saw these photos as I was worried that my scabby knee was going to look awful, But is it really a suprise when I insist on wearing inappropriate shoes everyday?!
This outfit was a casual look although I don't know how these die hard black clothing worshippers do it, This heat is causing havoc with my outfit choices and every final choice seems to feel like a mistake! I still adore this H&M summer dress and I'm so glad I decided against the cream version, as I am now a confessed follower of all black clothing.
It's so simple, lightweight, and perfect for ridiculously hot days where even getting dressed seems like an almighty task. I know I'll kick myself when winter begins to descend upon us but this heat is literally killing me, I've never wanted a driving lisence more than now as Public transport is this weather is unimaginably unpleasant, and that's me putting it nicely. This is probably going to sound incredibly "Nerdy" But I felt so cool strutting around TOPSHOP in this outfit, Like uuummh fashion guys I'm one of you. (Yes this was really my mindset!) On this trip I picked up a wicked top from The Ragged Priest which I can't wait to show you guys.
Grunge is definetley my thing right now and I love feeling like I'm dressing more unpredictably. I think I'm in a really good place at the moment with my 18th Birthday fastly approaching, recieving postitve feedback from employers and enjoying my Blog more than ever! I hope my Blog interests at least one of you out there, as It still feels strange blogging and sometimes I forget that It's even out there for people to actually look at. So I'm really enjoying myself at the minute and I hope you guys are too:)

 I'm considering purchasing a camera for better quality images, any recommendations?

Currently listening to:

Jhene Aiko-The Worst

Happy Thursday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment