By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Monday 21 July 2014

That tropical breeze

Source-Tumblr
Co-Ord-Missguided.                        Boots-My1wish                                  Bag-River Island.                               Good afternoon everyone, I've got another interview today that I'm ready to kick butt at so I'm especially pumped! Anyway this Georgeous co ord is a Missguided number (are you suprised?!) and from the minute it arrived I knew I was In lurvee! The print screams summer and I think it'll be perfect for my first girly holiday which is just a month away aaaaaahhh. Matching pieces are great because you give off the impression that you know what you're doing when it comes to your outfit, when the majority of the time I just hope for the best! I wanted to add a touch of grunge and I knew that the public desire boots would fit perfectly, after seeing the image above on tumblr I was on a search to find some similar. And I'm so shocked that they were only £29! So if you haven't guessed by now I love them just a little. And the bag what can I say? Bloggers were going crazy for the little fluff covered bags, but at £35 for a teeny bag I decided against purchasing one. However my friends as you may already know the bag went into the sale for £15 and as it was the last one of its colour I could not resist! It's just so fashiony woooo. I definetley recommend hitting the stores as I couldn't find it online, and the sale is pretty good as I'm seeing a lot of on trend pieces at half price or even less. That's it from me today, hopefully next time I post I'll be an intern:) Happy Monday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment