By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Mixin it up


Top-Missguded                                  Tube Pants-River Island                   Boots-My1stWish        Glasses&Snapback-Ebay.                  Hello beautiful people, it seems as thought we are blessed with another scorching hot day so that's probably the real reason behind my optimism! And maybe the fact that both of my interviews went fantastic, the interviewers were lovely and the locations were sooo dreamy. I'll hear by the end of the week so stay tuned for an update! My mum and dad are also home from their holiday today which makes me happy:) anyway this is more of a makeshift post, but I loved this outfit so It just had to be documented. I really don't wear enough of my clothes, I completely forgot I even had this adorable vest\dress from Missguided and I look forward to taking on my holiday adventure! Which is getting nearer by the day, that's probably why I'm on my way to Oxford Street now to shop for more things that I don't need! I paired it with my oldschool River Island striped tube pants and my adorable Public Desire boots. Not forgetting my ebay glasses and SnapBack! It's such fun playing around with looks and you really learn to gain an idea of what you like and what suits you, 

No comments:

Post a Comment