By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Thursday 17 July 2014

Delayed post-Simple Styling

Jacket-Missguided. Jeans&Bag-River Island Shoes-LaModa Top-H&M.         Hello there good people! How great is this weather? Well great if you're lounging in it, not if you're out and about with your face dripping minute by minute. But hey the suns welcome to stay! This post was taken a while back and since my trusty photographer is currently sunning it up, I thought there was no better time to use it. I think this was when the weather was warm but not enough to stay out the whole day without a jacket or some sort of cover up, I love this outfit so much probably becaus it's quite basic and perfect to chilled out days. Ofcourse in terms of the shoes days where there is not a lot of walking involved. Anyway this pink Bralet is one of the cutest things I own however for is ladies with a little more in the chest area it can be a struggle to keep them under control! Haha, I'm just on my way to work as I needed to do at least one productive this morning, I so have an interview in the morning so I'll let you know how it all goes! Happy Thursday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment