By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Saturday 12 July 2014

Back to basics

Shirt-Bershka(in store).    Shorts-RiverIsland.   Jacket-Bankfashion        Just so you know the fur coat was only worn for these photos, it's a possibility that if I did indeed wear the coat out I would've fainted. It's safe to say the weather is so inpredictable at the minute, but with high hopes as soon as the sun shows face I reach for the shorts. On this occasion I was lucky (for a change!) and was able to walk around without freezing and feeling like a total fool! Anyway since I've only ever worn this shirt twice at most I thought it was time to give it a day out. I felt that as it works as oversized I'd leave some of it unbuttoned so that my new leather shorts were also able to make an appearance. These shorts are an amazing fit and I feel that no outfits complete without leather! I managed to grab them for £15 in the River Island sale which I'm still ecstatic about!! However when the wind increased I had to be careful not too expose too much if you catch my drift! No matter how much I try to work the colour look I always find myself in black white, probably because it's such and easily achievable look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment