By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Monday 14 July 2014

Amazing Ebay Find


I had to share with you this peanut butter cheesecake that I tried at the Vintage Inn, Out of this world my friends!!
Jeans-River Island
Top-Ebay
Bomber Jacket-Ebay
Shoes-Linzi

Normally I'm a sceptic when it comes to purchasing clothing on ebay, I try to stick to accessories however as of lately friends keep making me aware of their ebay bargains and I decided to give it a go. After my recent excursure into vintage paradise on Brick lane I've discovered a whole new side to fashion and I have to say I'm really digging it! (Yes I really did say that) Of lately I've realised that fashion is not limited to just one style and it really is what you do with any outfit that defines how much of a fashionista you are. I'd say I'm currently a level one and it's so fun trying out different styles, as you might have seen I find it hard deciding between edgy grunge looks and colourful girly attire. So anyway back to the post! Recently I found myself on ebay searching for vintage clothes and before I knew it I was smitten on this bright patterned shirt. Minor the small sizing issue(It was a size 16, I normally wear a 10) I decided I could always wear it as oversized or try and transform it into a crop. So before I knew it and I had purchased it (For only £4) and I was feeling a very happy customer. I was excstatic when it arrived and I instantly knew that it would be perfect for me! I teamed it with an all black ensemble as this was shot on one of the windier days here in Britain. 
What do you think of vintage?
Happy Monday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment